Paris team preps merger arb firm with charity link
Thu Jul 22, 2010
Luxembourg-domiciled firm will be devoted to pure merger arbitrage plays
CIAM, a new Paris-based merger arbitrage start-up founded by
veterans of BNP Paribas and Systeia Capital Management, is
gearing up to launch its debut fund on 1 September.
CIAM team: Frédérique Barnier-Bouchet,Catherine
Berjal and Anne-Sophie d'Andlau
CIAM Merger Arbitrage will be Luxembourg-domiciled and
entirely devoted to pure merger...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager