Systematic start-up Metolius unveils macro fund, targets European money
Thu Jul 22, 2010
Metolius Capital, a new systematic macro start-up led by
experienced trader Tom Mazza, has set up on both sides of the
Atlantic and launched its first fund.
Mazza, who has traded his own money successfully for 23
years, has teamed up with Ross Crotinger and Barry McCaldin,
both of whom were formerly with Newedge. Mazza and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager