Rubicon, Onslow score in another tricky month for macro
Thu Jul 22, 2010
June was another month of mixed performance for macro funds,
bringing to a close a topsy-turvy first half in which only a
slim majority made gains.
Rubicon Global made 3.99% in June and stands at 15.25% for
the year. Onslow Macro gained 2.37% for an 8.5% first-half
return, and Omni Macro was up 2.10%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager