Prologue attracts increasing investor interest in Asia
Mon Jul 26, 2010
Asian institutional investors are
looking to hedge against anticipated interest rate rises in the
coming year, according to David Lofthouse, CEO of $1 billion
London-based fixed income specialist Prologue Capital.
The firm’s Prologue Fund, which includes a
suite of inflation-linked products,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager