Ex-Rubicon, Autonomy duo set up London macro outfit
Tue Jul 27, 2010
Rubicon Fund Management and Autonomy Capital Research
veterans Roper Strype and Peter Harris have set up their own
London-based boutique, Isurus Capital Management, and are
preparing to launch a global macro fund on 1 September.
The Isurus Global Fund will run a discretionary macro
absolute-return strategy focused...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager