FSA survey: hedge funds increase leverage, improve portfolio liquidity
Wed Jul 28, 2010
Hedge funds were using more leverage in April 2010 than in
October 2009 reflecting an increase in risk appetite, according
to a recent study by the Financial Services Authority, the
results of which have just been released.
The regulator surveyed about 50 investment managers in
April, which together managed around 90 hedge funds totalling
almost $345 billion under management. The majority...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager