GWM family office sets €500m target for new UCITS III fund
Thu Jul 29, 2010
Geneva-based family office GWM Institutional has launched 7H
Absolute, a UCITS III hedge fund that aims to grow up to
€500 million ($654.3 million) in the next few years.
The Luxembourg-domiciled 7H Absolute, a European equity SICAV
fund, is managed by Simone Chelini and Pietropaolo Rinaldi, the
founders of the award-winning Unifortune Albatross Fund who
joined GWM in February 2009.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager