Cerberus shops new mortgage fund
By Katrina Dean Allen
Tue Aug 3, 2010
Cerberus Capital Management is trying to entice investors
with a new mortgage hedge fund, Cerberus Mortgage
Opportunities, even as it continues to liquidate assets
remaining in its distressed hedge funds, according to
individuals familiar with its plans.
The firm managed $7.447 billion on July 1, up slightly from
$7.417 on January 1. Previously, Cerberus told AR that its
hedge fund assets totaled $7.07 billion on July 1 and $7.7
billion on January 1, indicating a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager