Steer’s Artemis UK Hedge doubles YTD return with Connaught play
Wed Aug 4, 2010
UK equity specialist Tim Steer has doubled the year-to-date
return of his hedge fund at Artemis Investment Management in
just one month, reaping the rewards of a successful short
position in troubled social housing contractor Connaught.
Artemis UK Hedge has made 22% net so far this year up
from 11% at the end of June. The Connaught short has played by
far the largest part in the funds return generation over
the past couple of months. Its been all about
Connaught really getting the short right,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager