Gulf International launches EM fund with assets over $100m
Thu Aug 5, 2010
Gulf International Bank (UK) has rolled out the Emerging
Markets Opportunities Fund with initial assets of over $100
million — making it one of the largest emerging
markets hedge fund launches of recent years.
The fund began trading on Monday. It is a long/short
multi-strategy fund with a primary focus on fixed income,
investing in sovereign and corporate credit in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager