Passport raises $30 million from California pension
By Anastasia Donde
Tue Aug 10, 2010
California’s San Bernardino County Employees Retirement Association has allocated $30 million to Passport Capital.
Passport Capital has won a $30 million long/short equity
mandate from California’s San Bernardino County
Employees Retirement Association.
The San Francisco firm will manage the $5 billion pension
fund's capital in a separate account that will mirror its
Global Strategy fund, which was up 4.79%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager