Mass PRIM hires new director
Thu Aug 12, 2010
Michael Trotsky will join the $40 billion Massachusetts Pension
Reserve Investment Board as executive director next week.
Trotsky replaces Mike Travaglini, who joined Grosvenor Capital
Management after six years at the helm of the Mass PRIM board.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager