Axa plans first fund of UCITS funds
Thu Aug 12, 2010
Axa Investment Managers is planning to launch its first fund of
UCITS hedge funds in the first quarter of next year.
Aarnout Snouck Hurgronje, director of alternative investments
at AXA Investment Managers, said the UCITS III diversified fund
is being aimed at specific investors like unit-linked
businesses of insurance companies, institutional clients,
private banks and other investors that can’t
invest in its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager