Citadel assets drop $500 million
By Katrina Dean Allen
Tue Aug 17, 2010
Ken Griffin has yet to hit his high-water mark.
Going into what looks like a second year without hitting its
high-water mark, Ken Griffin’s Citadel has lost
another $500 million in assets since the start of the year due
to a combination of redemptions and performance losses.
Despite posting a 62% gain last year in its flagship
multistrategy hedge funds—Kensington and
Wellington—the firm’s overall
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager