Hedge funds make modest gains in July
Wed Aug 18, 2010
July was a generally positive, if not exactly stellar, month
for most hedge fund strategy types, with a median return across
all reporting funds of 0.83%.
Most European equity managers made money in July and the
group posted a median return of 1.17%. Tim Steer’s
Artemis UK Hedge was among the best performers with a monthly
return of 11.13%,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager