German platform launches UCITS version of Lion merger arbitrage strategy
Wed Aug 18, 2010
A European UCITS version of US-based York Asset Management's
Lion Fund, which uses merger arbitrage strategies, has been
launched on Germany’s Universal-Investment
alternative investments platform.
The York Lion Merger Arbitrage Liquidity Fund UI is one of
the first global merger arbitrage strategies in a UCITS fund
format in Europe, according to Bernd Vorbeck, spokesman of
Universal-Investments, which has nine funds on...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager