Kentucky considers FOHFs amid placement agent fallout
Thu Aug 19, 2010
The $14 billion Kentucky Retirement System plans to hold
conference calls shortly with a list of potential fund of hedge
fund managers compiled by consulting firm RV Kuhns.
This is despite the political heat being placed on the
pension fund following an internal audit...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager