Chicago Police and Fire fund prepares for asset liability results
Thu Aug 19, 2010
The $3 billion Chicago Policemen’s Annuity
& Benefit Fund has placed its global macro manager search
on hold, while officials await the results of an asset
liability study due to be finished up in the coming month.
A decision on whether or not to move forward...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager