Nomura launches UCITS fund based on HFR index
Thu Aug 19, 2010
The HFRq UCITS III Fund has been launched by Nomura, the
Japanese-based investment bank.
The fund is the latest in the series of open-ended UCITS III
compliant funds on Nomura’s Enovara platform. It
aims to offer investors exposure to the HFRq UCITS III Index in
a regulated and transparent manner.
The fund is launched in collaboration with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager