Value Partners eyes move into mainland China
Thu Aug 26, 2010
Hong Kong-based Value Partners, Asia’s largest
hedge fund manager with $6 billion in assets under management,
is eyeing a move into the high-octane Chinese asset management
market, most likely through a joint venture with a local
partner in the mainland.
Cheah Cheng Hye
"This will be the next milestone for us after our decision in
2007 to become...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager