AIMA to engage with US authorities on Dodd-Frank reform bill
Tue Aug 31, 2010
The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
– the global hedge fund industry association
– has released a statement saying that it plans to
engage next month with US policymakers and supervisors over the
implementation of the Dodd-Frank Act.
AIMA has set out several key areas of focus ahead of
September meetings with US authorities regarding the Dodd-Frank
Act, the financial reform legislation package that was recently
passed in the US.
The association said the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager