Kenmar starts UCITS fund of managed accounts
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Kenmar Group in New York is launching a UCITS fund of
managed accounts, initially aimed at institutional investors.
The Kenmar Liquid Commodity Index Fund will be domiciled in
Luxemburg and is expected to start trading in October.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager