Strong corporate earnings fuel equity rally, pushing MSCI up 5%
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Strong corporate earnings fuelled a powerful equity rally
during July, with the MSCI gaining 5% on the month. The median
for European equity funds on the month was 0.96%.
Groupama Active Equity was up 3.78% to put three-month
numbers at 0.71%, while Euro Select was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager