GLG’s Roman to become COO of Man Group after merger
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Manny Roman, the co-CEO of $25 billion alternative asset
manager GLG Partners, is to take on the newly created role of
chief operating officer of the enlarged Man Group following the
completion of Man’s $1.6 billion merger with GLG
later this year.
Man made the announcement shortly after disclosing that its
shareholders had approved the acquisition of GLG, which was
announced in May and is scheduled to close...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager