Kirwan-Taylor takes over as RAB’s CEO as Couttie resigns
Fri Sep 3, 2010
London-listed asset manager RAB Capital plc has announced
that Charles Kirwan-Taylor is taking over as chief executive
officer of the group following the decision by former CEO
Stephen Couttie to resign from his executive role at company
after two years in the post.
Kirwan-Taylor was previously chief investment officer of the
group and head of risk, having...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager