Indiana combines pension CIO role
Mon Sep 6, 2010
David Cooper has been named chief investment officer for
Indiana’s two largest public pension funds
– the $6.5 billion Indiana State
Teachers’ Retirement Fund and the $14 billion
Indiana Public Employees’ Retirement Fund.
In a summer that has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager