Amlicke rejoins UBS
Wed Sep 8, 2010
Bruce Amlicke is returning to UBS Global Asset Management as
co chief investment officer and head of the Alternative
Investment Solutions group, a role currently held by Bill
Brown, who is taking on a more focused role in hedge fund
manager and strategy research.
Amlicke, who will be based in Stamford, will report to Bill
Ferri, global head of Alternative and Quantitative Investments
(A&Q) and work closely with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager