GAM teams with US firm DCI for UCITS market-neutral credit launch
Wed Sep 8, 2010
GAM has launched its first market-neutral credit fund, in
collaboration with San Francisco-based credit manager DCI, with
a strategy that the firm describes as "a unique offering in the
growing UCITS III universe".
GAM Star Diversified Market Neutral Credit is a UCITS III
fund that will use DCI’s quantitative approach to
invest in a diversified long/short portfolio, predominantly
focused on investment grade credit.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager