SuttonBrook rebounds in August due to Tribune, 3PAR holdings
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Mon Sep 13, 2010
John London's firm had a positive August following four negative months. The firm is encouraged by increased M&A activity.
SuttonBrook Capital Management has rebounded from four
negative months in a row, and is now slightly down for 2010.
The SuttonBrook Offshore Partners fund —a
multistrategy fund that manages relative value, convertible
arbitrage, special situations and merger arbitrage
strategies—was up 3.27% in August, leaving it down
just 67 basis points for the year.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager