Tenor grabs Arcadia analyst
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Mon Sep 13, 2010
Amarish Mehta will work on the firm’s multistrategy fund.
Amarish Mehta, who previously worked at Arcadia Capital
Advisors and Platinum Partners, has joined $500 million New
York multistrategy shop Tenor Capital Management as a research
analyst. He will focus on the firm’s flagship
multistrategy vehicle, the Tenor Opportunity Fund, which
invests in convertible arbitrage, distressed, special
situations, and event driven...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager