Sandell's assets fall as Castlerigg logs steady returns
By Katrina Dean Allen
Tue Sep 14, 2010
Firmwide assets are down 57% from a year ago.
Tom Sandell’s Sandell Asset Management has lost
over 57% of its firmwide assets over the past year following a
massive restructuring and the payout of 90% of the assets
redeemed by investors at the end of 2008. The firm is now
managing about $1.09 billion as of July...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager