AIMA prepares response to FSA on remuneration amid industry alarm
Wed Sep 15, 2010
The Alternative Investment Management Association is
planning to respond to the UK Financial Services
Authority’s consultation paper on remuneration,
which was published during the summer and has caused a great
deal of concern among hedge funds and other investment
The consultation paper, titled 'Revising the Remuneration
Code’, follows changes to the European
Union’s Capital Requirements Directive (CRDIII).
The paper proposes changes to the FSA’s existing
remuneration code, which was introduced on 1 January and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager