Martin Currie considers hedge fund conversion into UCITS
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Edinburgh-based long/short equity specialist Martin Currie is considering wrapping up its entire Bermuda-based hedge fund range into a UCITS wrapper because of investment demand, according to its managing director.
However, the firm’s China fund will not be
included because the strategy is too illiquid according to Andy
Sowerby, managing director of sales, marketing and client
services for Martin Currie.
The Japan, European and Global Resources funds, with dollar,
euro and sterling share classes, are being placed under the
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager