142 more hedge fund managers considering a UCITS launch
Tue Sep 21, 2010
More than a hundred hedge fund managers are considering a UCITS launch, according to a new report published by HedgeFund Intelligence.
The report is published to coincide with its new
information service Absolute UCITS, which goes live today (21
September 2010). The 44-page special report, UCITS 2010: Going
to the next stage, shows that there are at least 142 more hedge
fund managers considering a UCITS launch - 60 are European, 36
are US-based and 15 are Asia-based. And there are 31 fund of
funds groups either...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager