Fusion launches UCITS cash management vehicle
Tue Sep 21, 2010
A new foreign currency UCITS cash management fund is being launched by London-based Fusion Asset Management and will be placed on the SEB platform.
The Luxembourg-domiciled single manager SEB Fusion 800 Fund
is waiting for approval from the financial regulator and is
expected to start trading in October.
Kirill Ilinski The strategy aims to achieve a return of 800
basis points over LIBOR per year and its target volatility is
4.5% per annum. Kirill Ilinski, chief...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager