UCITS can have tax advantages, says Akin Gump lawyer
Tue Sep 21, 2010
UK-based investors will have less income to report, and capital gains tax treatment on exit
UCITS funds can come with added tax advantages because of
the way income and capital gains tax is reported, according to
a lawyer from Akin Gump.
The Offshore Fund (Tax) Regulations 2009, enacted by the last
government in order to restrict tax avoidance, resulted in
changes to the offshore fund tax rules. London-based Investment
fund tax lawyer, Ashley King-Christopher for major US law firm
Akin Gump, says UCITS funds which have...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager