ML signs up Pegasus for new Irish platform
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Montlake UCITS Platform aims to get $2 billion assets under management on its platform over the next two years.
Irish-domiciled platform, launched by ML Capital Asset
Management, has announced that the Pegasus UCITS Fund will be
its first fund on the platform.
Clareville Capital acts at sub-investment manager for the UK
equity long/short Pegasus fund run by David Yarrow. The
offshore Bermuda-based fund is down 4.64% so far in 2010 but
has an impressive annualised return of 10.91% - since
its inception in 1997.
adds: "A UCITS compliant version of the Pegasus fund is a
natural next step for us. Pegasus has always offered investors
a high level of liquidity, transparency and stable returns over
a variety of market conditions.
"The last 10 years have illustrated the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager