Coatue finds its TMT groove
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Sep 17, 2010
Tiger cub Philippe Laffont is up 11.9% this year.
Sensing the potential for many winning trades in the
technology, media and telecommunications sectors, former Tiger
Management analyst Philippe Laffont closed his Coatue
Management to new investors in January to focus on performance,
not fundraising. The change was apparently worth
it.Coatue’s flagship long/short fund (onshore) has
produced a net return of 11.9% for the year through August,
according to investor materials....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager