German institutional investors lean towards UCITS, says Aquila
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Compliance is one of the reasons why 59% of German institutional investors say they allocate capital to absolute return funds using the UCITS wrapper, according to a survey for Aquila Capital.
This is rather surprising considering that the UCITS
directive was originally intended for the protection of private
investors according to Roman Rosslenbroich, chief...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager