Former Goldman Sachs quant chief Iwanowski plots his return
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Sep 20, 2010
Ex-Global Alpha co-head Ray Iwanowski is in discussions about a new venture.
Ray Iwanowski, who along with Mark Carhart managed
Goldman Sachs’s quantitative division until their
departure last year, is considering a comeback.
Iwanowski has been meeting with prime brokers in New
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager