Value Partners outlines global management ambitions
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Hong Kong-based Value Partners, one of Asia’s
largest alternative assets managers with $6 billion in total
AUM, is looking to pioneer the emergence of Asian brands in the
top global asset managers league.
Cheah Cheng Hye
Cheah Cheng Hye, a stalwart of the Asian hedge fund business
who started the firm in 1993 along with partner V Nee Yeh, sees
tremendous growth ahead for the firm as East Asian countries
such as China see significant wealth creation...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager