Former Nevsky analyst Bamber heads global/EM equities start-up at Skyline
Wed Sep 22, 2010
Former Nevsky Capital analyst Geoff Bamber is heading the
investment team at Skyline Capital, a new London-based firm
that will launch a long/short global equity fund with an
emerging markets tilt in November.
Bamber worked for three years at Nevsky - the top-rated $3.5
billion global and emerging market hedge fund led by Martin
Taylor that is being wound down after a stellar 10-year
performance record - and previously worked...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager