Zug Finance steadies itself for autumn volatility in European equity markets
Wed Sep 22, 2010
Zug Finance is bracing itself for a rocky ride in the European equity markets until the end of October at the earliest
Swiss hedge fund boutique Zug Finance, which split from Zulauf
Asset Management in 2009 and has a 12-year track record for its
European long/short equity fund, expects to see good buying
opportunities towards the end of the year. In the meantime,
however, the firm is maintaining relatively low market exposure
in anticipation of increased downside volatility.
Zug Finance manages the Z Europe Fund - which was known as
the Zulauf Europe Fund until last year, when the majority
shareholders in Zulauf Asset Management, Daniel Köppel and
Nicolas Mathys, decided to part company with minority
shareholder Felix Zulauf.
The newly formed Zug Finance took...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager