Broad dispersion among long/shorts in August
Wed Sep 22, 2010
August saw widely dispersed returns from Europe's long/short
equity funds, with a number of veteran managers coming to the
SVM Highlander was up 4.61%, taking three-month numbers to
0.4%, while Melchior European was up 3.18% to put three-month
figures at 1.88% and Cresco was up by 3% after a poor recent
run to put three-month numbers at -10.62%.
Henderson European Absolute Return...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager