Pictet launching long/short Asia UCITS funds
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Pictet Funds is launching a long/short Asian equity fund a Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS III fund.
The Pictet Total Return-Mandarin
fund will be managed by Lan Wang Simond, who has more than 16
years investment experience managing assets across China using
long only, absolute return and long/short strategies.
Using this experience the investment manager seeks to
capture the benefits of China’s secular growth,
minimise downside risk in periods of market turbulence...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager