Sixtina launches revamped platform
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Sixtina initially launched in 2006 as a managed account platform and by the following year it had more than 25 managed funds with $700 million assets under management.
Because the platform has high levels of liquidity when the
global financial crisis happened many of its investors withdrew
Paris-based Sixtina, which is wholly owned by French bank
Natixis, has revamped the platform and added onshore structures
like UCITS III and specialized investment funds. It still has
four managed funds on the platform and Mihaï
Lezius-Doncel, co-head of the managed fund platform for
Sixtina, says that it expects there to between six to eight
UCITS III hedge funds by the end of this year.
The Sixtina platform, an anagram of Natixis, offers its
clients a fully segregated compartments...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager