Ennismore reopens for the first time in nearly a decade
Thu Sep 23, 2010
One of Europe’s oldest and best-performing UCITS funds, Ennismore European Smaller Companies Fund, is to re-open to new investment for the first time in nearly 10 years.
The fund manager is promoting the fund to
institutional investors and family offices via a series of
roadshows for the first time since its inception because it has
spare capacity due to redemptions in the last few years.
The fund was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager