Eton Park falls again in August
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri Sep 24, 2010
Assets remain high despite lagging returns.
The Eton Park Overseas Fund is up 2.24% for the year through
August, trailing the AR Multistrategy Index, which is was up
3.11% for the same period. The fund has suffered losses in five
of eight months this year, with drops in February, May, June,
July and August.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager