ML Capital kicks off new UCITS platform with Pegasus launch
Wed Sep 29, 2010
ML Capital, the Malta-based firm led by former Tara Capital
partners John Lowry and Cyril Delamare, has set up a new UCITS
platform that is domiciled and regulated in Ireland.
The Montlake UCITS Platform aims to provide a cost-efficient
and operationally robust route to market for investment
managers that are responding to investor demand for onshore
versions of their hedge fund strategies.
ML Capital is aiming to build a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager