Nomura launches a currency fund to capture growth in China
Thu Sep 30, 2010
Nomura has launched a regulated currency investment product which aims to provide investors with directional exposure to Chinese economic growth.
The objective of the Nomura C10 Fund,
which uses the UCITS wrapper, is to capture the return of
currencies which are best positioned to benefit from Chinese
growth and yuan appreciation based on their
The Irish-domiciled fund is multi
directional and uses one times leverage.
The rules-based strategy takes long positions in 10 liquid
currencies with the highest...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager